Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Description of Products
- Contracts may be concluded in English or Maltese.
- These conditions do not apply for Business-to-Business.
- Orders are not accepted over the phone, however we may be able to reserve goods for a limited time period. Please call for details.
- Online orders are concluded once availability is confirmed by email.
- Reservations do not constitute a sale unless accompanied by a non-refundable deposit.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all images, details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. Images shown are for reference purposes only. Actual item may look different or differ.Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses.
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- Products displayed on our website may not be in stock. Please call us to confirm availability.
- For online orders availability will be confirmed by a return e-mail from one of our salespersons.
• We can deliver orders to anywhere in Malta (not including Gozo).
• Deliveries to Malta are free for all orders above €25.00.
• Deliveries to Malta below €25.00 incur a delivery fee of €7.50.
• Deliveries to Gozo can be effected by third party courier services and the delivery is payable by client directly to the third party providing the service – we can quote delivery fees prior to ordering.
• Urgent deliveries can be affected at a fee. If required and requested, this will be quoted for when ordering.
• Deliveries do not include installation. Installation services can be provided at a fee. If required and requested, this will be quoted at the time of ordering.
• Deliveries are to ground floor and do not include lifter services/charges. We can help in arranging for third party lifter services when required. Such services are to be paid directly to the lifter service provider. The client is responsible for parking permits and fees.
• For Deliveries of products under promotional offers, please refer to the specific Terms & Conditions related to the offer.
BEST PRICE Guarantee
Our commitment to our clients is based on offering quality, value and a peace of mind of excellent after sales service.
- Orders collected from our showroom can be paid for by Cheques, Cash, AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers and major Credit Cards.
- Delivered orders can be settled in cash and AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers.
- Discounted prices are only valid against payments by Cheques, Cash and AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers.
We set highly competitive prices for all our products, with a dedicated team regularly checking our prices against other competitors to ensure you get the best quality and value for your money. If we find a local competitor offering a better price for the same individual product, sold with the same service conditions, we will match this price in all our shops and on our website, including when a competitor is having a sale.
Our best price guarantee is based on the following conditions:
- Offer must be available from a local or EU Retail Store with available shipment to Malta. A Local or EU competitor is defined as a company trading on the same business model as AtoZ Electronics from premises freely open to the public, carrying a reasonable range of goods in stock, with clearly displayed prices and whose website trades under the same name and on the same basis as their retail stores.
- Comparable price must be advertised.
- Identical product must be in stock.
- Comparable price must include shipping costs to Malta and all Maltese taxes, if from outside Malta.
- Identical product must carry the same guarantee terms.
- Service conditions including delivery terms are comparable.
- Promotional price offered by overseas Retail Store competitors are excluded from our price match guarantee, although we will still try our best to help match the price as close as possible.
- Price match is not available on smartphones and typographical errors.
- Price match is not guaranteed on special negotiated prices and prices available with loyalty programmes or voucher codes.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of price–matched items and quantities sold to a customer.
At AtoZ Electronics, we have a technical service center which offers over the phone assistance and handles all warranties for products purchased from us free of charge with no additional shipping or other charges when sending back any faulty items. This level of service is not available from other suppliers operating on a different business model e.g. internet based companies, mail-order companies, auction sites, factory outlets, duty-free shops, market stalls, home shopping channels or competitors who are in administration or closing down. Such companies do not normally directly handle after sales service and would require you to send products to third parties incurring extra costs including shipping costs. Such companies are not deemed equivalent Retail Store competitors. However, we would still try our very best to match the price as much as possible, but may not be able to guarantee a price match.
Where goods have been delivered by us, you can return the goods within a period of 14 days, subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within a period of 14 days from delivery;
- Accompanied by a proof of purchase;
- Returned complete of original packaging, all cables, if any, all accessories, if any, and free gifts, if any;
- Returned unopened, unused and in 'as new' condition;
- Pre-recorded media (including videotapes, DVDs, CDs and other software) must be sealed;
- Have not been ordered to your specifications.
Goods cannot be accepted back when:
- The goods have been ordered from our showroom;
- Not accompanied by a proof of purchase;
- Returned with incomplete or damaged packaging, with broken seals, with missing cables or accessories or free gifts, if any;
- Returned in used condition;
- Returned with broken seals on any pre-recorded media (including videotapes, DVDs, CDs and other software);
- Originally ordered as a special order to your specifications.
- This warranty does not limit or affect your legal statutory rights.
- The warranty will only be valid on presentation of a valid proof of purchase and the original packaging, including manuals, which must be shown when requiring service under warranty. Not showing the mentioned documents, packaging or manuals may delay or void the warranty.
- All products carry the 2-year EU and Maltese legal warranty, where applicable and according to its terms and conditions. Commercial/business purchases (invoices/cash purchases with a VAT number and purchases for commercial or business purposes) are only covered by the respective Manufacturer’s Warranty Period, if any, and by the warranties according to law.
- The repair of the product under the terms of this warranty does not give rise to a new warranty period. However, you are entitled to a warranty extension equal to the period from when the product is brought into our Service Centre and our notification that it has been repaired.
It is your responsibility to:
How does it work?
- Inspect the products for any physical damage upon collection or delivery. When goods are delivered by post or courier, we need to be notified of any physical damage within 24 hours of receipt.
- Install and use the product in accordance to the manufacturer’s manual. It is your responsibility to consult the manual.
- Ensure compatibility of the product with the desired purpose and other components or products within your system or setup.
- Check with the Company before carrying out any repairs, updates, works or alterations on the product as this might void the warranty.
What does the warranty cover?
- During the warranty period, if your product develops a fault that needs to be repaired, look for visible signs of the breakdown and consult the trouble-shooting guide in the manufacturer's handbook, if any.
- If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our Service Centre and talk to one of our representatives.
- You will need to provide us with details of your item, including the model number and date of purchase. You can find this information on our original receipt/invoice/cash sale – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
- Warranty is on a “Return to base” basis. You are kindly requested to bring any product/s which is/are suspected to be faulty to our workshop for inspection by our technicians.
- On-site calls will carry an on-site charge even if the product/s is/are still under warranty. Collection and delivery can be arranged for a nominal fee.
Limitations of liability
- Our warranties provide full cover against manufacturing defects through normal use. This means that if a manufacturing defect becomes apparent during the guarantee period, we will attempt to repair your product free of charge, including all parts and or labour according to the warranty periods stipulated for the product.
- Depending on the type of defect, product and warranty coverage, the Company may repair the product.
- If we cannot repair your item, we will replace it with an item of equivalent or better specifications or provide other remedies according to law. Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to the product being replaced.
- The Company will claim ownership of all defective components which may be replaced and may use various vendors' components for the repair of the product as required.
- Where none of above options is available, the Company can issue a credit note with a maximum value of the purchase price.
What's not included?
- The Company only guarantees the product for its functionality under normal use as defined in the manufacturer’s manual, which may be found in the manufacturer’s website. The Company does not guarantee that the product is fit for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for impossibility to use the product, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage to any person or property. In any case, the liability of the Company in relation to the product shall not exceed the price paid by the consumer to purchase the product.
These are some specific exclusions from warranties:
- Improper use of product including:
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- Incompatibility with other products, parts, peripherals, software or consumables.
- Printers used with non-original cartridges/toners and/or any other consumable part during any part of the warranty period.
- Image ghosting or screen burn. These can appear on a screen that's left operating for a prolonged period with either a still image or a channel constantly displaying a logo or image in same screen position.
- Digital television picture affected by any of the following: a misaligned or unsuitable aerial, climatic conditions, geographic location, poor quality or low strength broadcast signal.
- Water heaters or other products connected directly to water mains or a pressure pump.
- Defects arising after date of purchase including defects caused by:
- External factors such as viruses, faulty/incompatible software, fire, theft, humidity, water spillages, weather (including lightning strike).
- Accidental damage, for example if your item has been dropped. However, you may find that this type of damage may be covered by the insurance policy covering the contents of your household/premises, if any.
- Defects caused by the use of the product in spaces with direct contact with excessive moisture that causes damage to electronics.
- Any damage or malfunction caused by any software or update subsequently installed in the product after the date of purchase.
- Defects caused by unprofessional installation, repair, alteration or modification of the product.
- Generally any defect which was not present at the date of purchase of the product.
- Defects arising from lack of maintenance including:
- Not unblocking drainage channels in refrigeration or washing equipment or any other equipment using drainage channels.
- Lack of servicing, inspecting, cleaning of the product and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines.
- Other Exclusions
- Products with serial number label defaced, modified or removed.
- Data loss. It is your responsibility to back-up your data before bringing a product to our Service Centre. The Company will not be responsible for any data loss including damage or loss of any programs, documents, photos and any other type of data or other information stored in the device, which may be damaged or altered during repair.
- Should a service require your product to be reformatted to factory settings, we will not be responsible for any lost data.
- You are authorising us to accept software end-user licence agreements on your behalf as necessary to complete the repair; to this end we will use the personal information you have provided to us in connection with this service.
- Pixel spots (tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen) are only covered as per ISO standards.
- Consumables or parts requiring replacement due to wear and tear such as batteries, ink cartridges, storage media, projector bulbs, fuses, light bulbs, charging ports, keyboards, mice, touchpads, etc.
- Cosmetic items such as cabinet trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected.
- Consequential and external losses or damages arising from defects in the product (example frozen food in a refrigerator).
- If you have any queries or problems with an electrical or technology product, call our Company technical support line on 2731-9555 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical support operating hours maybe viewed online on our website.
- Please have your model number at hand when you call. A minimum inspection fee is incurred if:
- The product is found to be working as it should.
- The product is found to be out of warranty.
- The defect is listed in the exclusions above.
- The client refuses to proceed with out-of-warranty repairs.
- AtoZ Electronics also offers an extended commercial warranty on selected products.
We take your privacy very seriously. At AtoZ Electronics we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. AtoZ Electronics (a trade name of Compleet IS Services Ltd) will never pass on your details to third parties except:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Gift Voucher Bonus Offer
- AtoZonCampus prices are available to bona fide students. AtoZ reserves the right to request proof of student status.
- Orders collected from our showroom can be paid for by Cheques, Cash, AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers and Student's SmartCard.
- Delivered orders can be settled in cash and AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers.
- Discounts and offers cannot be given retrospectively.
- AtoZonCampus prices are not available in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount vouchers.
- Discounts, offers and promotions are not redeemable for cash.
- AtoZ Electronics Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any items from AtoZ Electronics, even discounted items and items on Special Offer.
- Bonus Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with the main Gift Voucher or any other voucher.
- Bonus Vouchers cannot be used on discounted items or items on Special Offer.
- Gift Vouchers and Bonus Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Discounts on Selected Apple Products for Students & Teachers
The Crazy Deals Offer, as advertised (product and price) is only available:
- For the limited period of the offer as advertised;
- While stocks last;
- At our Attard and PAVI outlets only, on a cash and carry basis;
- Deliveries are only available at a charge. White Goods with Crazy Deal offer can be delivered at a fee of €30 inc VAT while other items can be delivered at a fee of €20 inc VAT;
- Vouchers cannot be used as payment on Crazy Deals;
- Limited to one item purchased per household;
- Crazy Deals Offers are not available retrospectively.
The Discount on Selected Apple Products for Students & Teachers, as advertised (product and price) is:
- Valid until 16 November 2019;
- Offer valid to teachers of all levels and students of 14 years and older;
- Applicants, both students and teachers, need to present their ID Card to benefit from these discounted prices;
- Students need to present an acceptance certificate or students card with the name of the school, student name and expected completion date;
- Teachers need to present a payslip or warrant card;
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with any other offer;
- Discounts available until stocks last.
Black Friday Offers, as advertised (product and price) are only available:
50% OFF Offer
- For the limited period of the offer as advertised;
- While stocks last;
- At our Attard, Msida and PAVI outlets only;
- On a cash and carry basis;
- Deliveries are only available at a charge.
- White Goods with Black Friday Offer can be delivered at a fee of €30 inc VAT while other items can be delivered at a fee of €20 inc VAT;
- Goods can not be reserved and goods will be sold on "first come, first served" basis;
- Black Friday Offers are not available retrospectively;
- Vouchers can not be used as payment on Black Friday;
The 50% OFF Offer, as advertised (product and price) is only available:
- For the limited period of the offer as advertised;
- While stocks last;
- At our Attard and PAVI outlets only, on a cash and carry basis;
- Deliveries are only available at a charge. White Goods with 50% OFF offer can be delivered at a fee of €30 inc VAT while other items can be delivered at a fee of €20 inc VAT;
- Vouchers cannot be used as payment on 50% OFF Offers;
- 50% OFF Offers are not available retrospectively.
Contests & Giveaway
For the “Guess How Many Sweets and Win” Contest, all contestants must submit their answer before the closing date of 31st January 2020.
The competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time) of Malta.
Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
Agreement to Rules:
By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of AtoZ Electronics as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Malta and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of atoz.com.mt, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations of Malta.
How to Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by: (1.) Like our Facebook Page, (2.) Share this post (3.)Tag 2 friends (4.) Write, in this post, how many sweets do you think are in the fridge
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, edited or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AtoZ Electronics. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You can not edit your post/comment. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AtoZ Electronics.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Small package that contain more than one sweet inside are counted as one (1).
The prize is as stated in the original competition post.
The prize is not cash and any other alternatives will not be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winner Selection and Notification:
Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media Facebook account in order to be contacted about prizes). Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AtoZ Electronics shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT AtoZ Electronics‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
If there is more than one contestant that post/comment the correct amount of sweets, the winner will be the contestant that made the post/comment first with the correct amount of sweets.
We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name and photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames and prize details.
entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AtoZ Electronics and its
subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners,
representatives, agents, successors, employees, officers, and directors from
any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that
may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance,
possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical
failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any
computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or
Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry
process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration
of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Terms & Conditions:
AtoZ Electronics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond atoz.com.mt’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, AtoZ Electronics may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by atoz.com.mt. AtoZ Electronics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AtoZ Electronics has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, AtoZ Electronics reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability:
By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AtoZ Electronics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Malta, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Malta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The contest is sponsored by AtoZ Electronics
The Campaign hosted by AtoZ Electronics is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.