- Customer display, 2x20 characters (VFD), RS232, emulation: OPOS, ESC/POS, Glancetron Standard, adjustable pole, incl.: cable (RS232), power supply: slot-adaptor (incl. power cable),
colour: black The 8034 is a modern vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with luminous bluish-green characters display on a black background.
- Two rows with twenty characters each can be displayed.
- The display can be programmed extensively over serial commands.
- Blinking text, scrolls or fade-ins are as easily programmed as entire macros for automated messages, such as a preset welcome message that is displayed after five minutes of inactivity.
- The 8034 is ready for use with serial Epson printers over a single RS232 interface using pass-through mode.
- The customer display can be read even from far way or different angles without difficulty.
- The display head is rotatable in all directions.
- Additionally, you can use one or two of the included installation tubes to adjust the height of the display (max. 43 cm) to the cash desk and shop design.
- Alternatively, you can also place the display directly on the desk when using it without pole.
- An external AC adaptor (12V) can be used if the display cannot receive its power supply from the included slot plate adaptor. -Optionally, the Glancetron 8034 customer display is also available with USB interface.
- The connected computer supplies the standard USB version directly with power.
- Consequently, an additional AC adaptor is not necessary anymore. The 8034 is fully Microsoft OPOS compliant.
- This makes it compatible to various displays, such as the Epson DM-D series.
- In addition, it understands Glancetron protocol. - Customer display with 2x20 characters - Very luminous vacuum fluorescent display -OPOS compatible - RS232 or USB interface - Various height options