Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of AtoZ on Campus Discount Program ("The Program") is Complete IS Services LTD, Valley Towers, Msida Valley Road. Birkirkara.
- To join the program the applicant must register an account on our website or use an existing one and submit the form to apply for the AtoZ on Campus Membership.
- The submission of the application form does not guarantee the approval of a Student & Teacher account, Compleet IS Services (the promoter) reserves the right to reject an application at its sole discretion.
- Processing an application might take up to 3 working days.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions ruling this program, modify the conditions of operation of the membership scheme or terminate the program at any time without any obligation to provide a previous notification to the participants.
- By filling and submitting an application the applicant declares the accuracy of all the information detailed in the form and assumes full responsibility for identity theft, falsification of documents, misrepresentation of data or any other illegal action. And exonerates the promoter in any case, of any responsibility in the treatment of the data provided.
- The applicant must provide supporting documentation to probe his/her status. Any ONE of these documents will be considered as a valid proof of being a
student or teacher:
- The name and surname of the applicant must be included and visible on all the documents provided. As the applicant must probe an actual engagement with an educational institution, only recent documents will be accepted.
- Student card;
- University council card;
- Teacher credentials or CTP card;
- Letter of acceptance;
- Outcome of Application letter;
- Student course details page (student's name and surname must be visible in the page);
- Payroll slip for last month (for teachers only).
- When purchasing on the website the subscribed account will be enabled to access to the "On Campus" price, the system will automatically charge at checkout the lowest price shown in the product pricing area.
- Discounts and offers in this program cannot be applied retrospectively, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
AtoZ on Campus Giveaway Contest Terms & Conditions:
Contest is valid only for the AtoZ on Campus program subscribers who applied for their subscription from 01/09/2021 to 31/10/2021 and responded the question in the form correctly.
Agreement to Rules
By responding to the contest question in the application form the applicant agrees to participate in the contest and accepts the terms and conditions of this contest as well as the AtoZ's General Contest Terms & Conditions.
How to Enter
The contest must be entered by:
- Subscribing to the AtoZ on Campus Discounts Program by filling the application form after creating or owning a valid client account in the AtoZ website.
- Answering the contest question when submitting the application form.
- Application forms with the contest question leaved blank are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Winner Selection and Notification
When submitting the form with the contest question answered, the program subscriber will be added to a list and assigned a number according to the chronological order in which requests are received. Then, using the True Random Number Service provided by the website www.random.org a random number will be obtained, the participant who places that number on the list will be the winner.
The winner will be notified on due time via phone or email. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations.
We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name and photograph in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames and prize details.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
Rights Granted by You
By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AtoZ Electronics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
The prize is as stated in the original competition post. The prize is not cash and any other alternatives will not be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.